Frequently asked questions
1) Will two or more Chi-Organizer units interfere with one another? No. Living systems select the strongest, subtle field source to read. Each Chi-Organizer operates independently and is not influenced by another.
2) What happens when the battery runs down? The light gets dim and then goes out. The sound stops, and the scalar wave pulsing stops. Replace (model Phi) or recharge the battery every 3 months. When battery operation stops, the polarized materials and geometric continue to give significant protection!
3) What happens if I drop the Chi-Organizer? Nothing, unless the drop is severe and the case cracks or fractures the printed circuit board. The battery may pop out of the holder (Chi-O Phi). Check that the battery is firmly in place. If the light is flashing or the sound is audible, the electronics are working. If dropped in water, the circuit board or battery may fail from corrosion.
4) Will the Chi-Organizer interact unfavorably with any other protection devices or modalities? It should not. Tests have shown no interferences from other products, and no interferences to other product functions.
5) Will the Chi-Organizer ä interfere with air navigation or communication equipment? No. There is no RF or ELF electromagnetic radiation. We have found no interference to or from computers, radio, TV, radar, etc. The Chi-Organizer can be considered like a pager as far as airport security personnel are concerned.
6) Will airport security x-rays harm the Chi-Organizer? They should not, and have not on testing. Very intense EMP radiation might damage the software memory as with any microprocessor device, such as a cell phone. That is currently being tested by a testing lab.
7) Will Chi-Organizer interfere with heart pacemakers, seizure prone individuals or harm pregnant women? Initial testing shows no effect, but with limited trials, we cannot make any strong statements. Check with a qualified practitioner for advice. Read the disclaimer on the Chi-Organizer catalog sheet.
8) Will the Chi-Organizer affect the means to ask questions by kinesiology, dowsing, intuition, or abilities to talk with higher self, to channel, to access akashic records, or similar activities? The Chi-Organizer appears to enhance such activities. Users report better clarity, faster answers, clearer insight, etc. One individual reported a loss of communication with an external source. Investigation turned up an implant, and that the source was of negative information! If you ever find communication blocked, check your motives and source.
9) Will the Chi-Organizer (Phi model) operate with rechargeable batteries? No, since most rechargeable button batteries are only 2.3 – 2.6 volts, whereas the recommended CR1616 cell is 3 volts.
All other models use a rechargeable lithium ion battery that only needs to be recharged every 3-4 months.
Why is it so difficult to organize our Chi?
More life force (Chi) in our body equals better health
The more organized our Chi is (no blockages etc.) the easier it is for our body to repair itself from injury, disease and ailments of all kinds.
Practices such as Qigong and TaiChi improve and reorganize the Chi in the practitioner’s system. As a healing art, qigong practitioners focus on prevention and self-healing, traditionally viewed as balancing the body’s energy meridians and enhancing the intrinsic capacity of the body to heal.
Qigong has been used extensively in China as part of traditional Chinese medicine, and is included in the curriculum of Chinese Universities. Throughout the world qigong is now recognized as a form of complementary and alternative medicine, with positive effects on diverse ailments.
Obviously maintaining our Chi should be very high on our priority list. But is it?
In the modern lifestyle much more time is spent watching television and sports than actually participating in these types of activities. Even when people are regularly exercising, it is often in an indoor environment devoid of Chi (health clubs, indoor swimming pools) and teaming with toxins and recycled air. Even many of today’s yoga studios are in cold environments where the doors and windows must be kept closed in order to maintain a reasonable temperature.
The second problem is that even when we can manage to increase our Chi through proper breathing of fresh air and the appropriate exercise we usually enter and indoor environment that is filled with chemicals, WiFi signals, cell phone signals and a host of other electromagnetic and radiation filled atmospheres from obvious and unsuspecting sources. In January 2012 it was discovered that something as simple as a facial tissue box at Bed, Bath and Beyond had radioactive cobalt 60 in the metal. Health authorities were quick to say that the radioactive cobalt was not dangerous and was not a health threat and the boxes were immediately pulled from the stores in California. What kind of message is that? Some experts believe that there is no “safe level” of radiation (ionizing radiation such as radioactive materials).
“The current hypothesis is that even the smallest levels of radiation result in an increased risk of cancer. Radiation experts call this the LNT (Linear no Threshold) hypothesis. It is unlikely that this view will change in the foreseeable future.” http://www.marts100.com/radiation.htm#Q11
Another big controversy is about cell phone radiation (non ionizing radiation such as microwave and EMF radiation). WiFi hotspots and cell phone towers are believed to be causing health problems in hundreds of thousands of people in Sweden and Canada where it is an officially recognized health problem called EHS or Electro-HyperSensitivity. In Sweden alone there seems to be more than 250 thousand sufferers alone. Symptoms range from mild nausea to completely going unconscious when a nearby cell phone is active.
How does the Chi-O work?
How does the Chi-O organize the Chi?
Dr. Willard Frank Ph.D. (AKA William Francis Lawson) was a physicist and inventor. He invented several high end audio products in the late 70s and retired to do research and experimentation in the area of subtle energy and Chi organizing and balancing. He invented many subtle energy instruments including the Nutritron, Vitatron, Digitron and the SE-5 and SE-5 plus.
One of the instruments he invented was a small frequency generator that would sweep through a series of bio-compatible frequencies to enhance and correct Chi blockages. Using scalar antennas to transmit these frequencies, the subtle bodies of the recipient could easily integrate and utilize this Chi boost.
His good friend Dr. Bob Beck had inspired his work of creating a bio-pulsar. Dr. Beck had theorized that our body will respond more to a weak signal if it is placed closer to our body than a much stronger signal that is further away. This proximity effect could be likened to a teenager that is more likely to respond to the ear buds connected to his Ipod than he is to his mother who is screaming in the kitchen. Even though she is screaming much louder (even the neighbors are aware of her volume) the inaudible sounds from his Ipod (from his neighbor’s perspective) will override his behavior (swaying back and forth and drumming his hands on the back of the chair) because the small signal is very close to his body with the headphones deep inside his ears.
That is the principle of the Chi-O Chi-Organizer. The small bio-compatible signals that are being swept through a scalar antenna when kept close to the body will be picked up much more readily than the cell phone tower hundreds of meters away even though the cell tower may be pumping out more than 1000 watts.
Using the Step Sweep Science TM developed by Dr. Frank, each bio-compatible frequency is repeated every two and half seconds over thirty thousand times per day. After using the Chi-O for more than eight years I am convinced that this is a high tech solution to a high tech problem.